Vintage wind-up musical Donald Duck cash register
- Made by Illco
- Measures about 4½" x 4" x 3¾" and is made of plastic
- Wind-up the knob, push one of the three buttons, the cash drawer opens, and the music starts. Closing the drawer will stop the music
- Plays "Frère Jacques", aka "Brother John".
- In working condition with some minor scratches and paint rubs. There is a very minor tiny crack on the top between the knob and Donald
- The unit is marked "Walt Disney Productions" on the bottom. There is no date but I found an old online ad which dates this toy to 1980. The ad can be seen here: