Peanuts Gang album / binder / scrapbook / memo pad lot
1. Snaps Scraps and Souvenirs photo album / scrapbook featuring the Peanuts Gang (Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Lucy, Linus, Sally, Pigpen, Violet, Schroeder).
- Interestingly Woodstock is nowhere to be found which leads me to believe that 1967 (as marked on the book) IS the production date of this album as Woodstock was not a regular character until 1970. - Made by Hallmark.
- Has a hardback cover with a burlap looking design.
- Cover measures about 9" x 11½" and the pages measure about 8½" x 11".
- 32 spiral bound heavy card stock pages. Each page has a Peanuts character in the bottom corner with several pages designated for photographs.
- In very good, unused condition with a few very slight discolored spots noted on the inside pages and some minor wear on the cover.
- The original packaging bottom is included but is not in very good shape. The top plastic cover is missing.
2. Snoopy & Woodstock photo album
- Made by Hallmark
- 3 D-ring binder style
- Hardback cover
- Measures about 13" x 11" x 2"
- Appears to be never used
- In very good condition. Front cover is slightly bowed.
- Included with the album are:
*Two packs of 4 pocket pages that hold 4" x 6" photos. Each pack has 8 pages (16 pages total)
*Two pack of self-adhesive photo pages. Each pack has 8 pages (16 pages total)
- All 4 packs of the photo pages are acid-free, photo-safe and factory sealed.
3. Peanuts Memo Pad
- Measures 10" x 7"
- Features 28 pages of Snoopy, Lucy, Linus and Charlie Brown
- Has some cover wear including indentation from someone writing on paper that was on top of the memo pad. Also a few pages have discolored around the edges.